Fairy Dust Events are a fun, unique children’s entertainment company. We’re looking for energetic people with natural charisma to train with us to present and host children’s events and parties. Join our amazing team!
We are currently looking for a vibrant, confident, outgoing and sparkly individual to join our team of children’s entertainers in East and West Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire. This enjoyable position is hosting birthday parties and other events for children of all ages.
Some acting/dancing/performance/teaching experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given for the right candidate. We’re mostly looking for a bubbly personality and reliability, we can teach you the rest – perfect job for fitting with auditions and keeping your improv skills up to scratch, you’ll never find a more honest audience than children!
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates that have the following skills:
- Positive and personable attitude.
- Confident, outgoing and fun personality.
- Understands how to deliver great customer service.
- Loves working with kids!
- You must be a driver with your own vehicle.
- DBS is a must but if you do not have we can apply for you.
- Great hourly rates of pay.
- Fun, varied and unique job.
- No experience necessary – full training provided.
- Mostly weekends, so flexible with studying/other commitments etc.
- Equity membership.
If you think you have what it takes to make children’s parties a super special and unforgettable experience, then we would love to hear from you!
NB: We will only be accepting applications from candidates who are available to work most weekends (minimum 3 out of 4) and hold a full valid driving license with access to their own vehicle, as there is party kit and equipment that you will need to take to different venues with you.
Please send a CV and a brief covering note describing why you’d be perfect for the role!